Monday, December 12, 2005

First one

I'm starting this so that when I post on my little bro's site, Iwanskiblog, he'll know it's me. If anything interesting happens (and that is a huge IF), I'll consider posting it here. But for now, I will use this to identify myself for posting purposes.
Well, Ok... here are two semi-humorous happenings. My six year old son has started a new trend in our house. He has decided to greet everyone with "Happy Hollerdays!!", which in our family is very appropriate. Nary a holiday has passed without someone fighting over who has or hasn't done his or her share of the work in preparing for the big holiday feast. Actually, that's what happened in my childhood home, and I have been trying very hard to change that pattern in my own. So far... well, we'll see how this season goes.
Next, my little darling has decided that we need hula-hoops on the Christmas tree. I told him that hula-hoops are not an appropriate decoration for our living room fir, but he insisted. Finally, exasperated, he drew me a picture, literally, and showed me the pretty yellow garland. So... this year we have hula-hoops on our tree. Happy Hollerdays!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Iwanski said...

I'm waiting for something else to show up on this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home